Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cotton Candy Pink

[ Volcom cardigan, Magnolia (Indonesia) top and skirt, High Style Fancy boots (gift from bf)]

    I love tutu skirts! I just love wearing them with everything. This time I dressed it down by pairing it with a casual top and a lightweight cardigan. Anyway, I finally got to take this gorgeous girly boots for a spin. Can I just say, they're very comfortable and eye-catching!!! I know I haven't blogged for two months! The truth is, I got really sick! I had to undergo a major operation and then after two weeks I experienced the painful consequences of wound dehesion. Don't ask me why! I don't know how it happened too. But right now, I'm just really thankful to God that He helped me weather the storm. And esp. to my friends who were always giving me words of encouragement. In fact, the original title of this post was suggested by my good friend Tooch 'coz he's always teasing me that my comeback post should be Girly After the Storm. Such a cheesy title so I didn't use it. I don't know if he's just making fun of me or he's really a fan! I know you're gonna be reading this friend so a big shoutout to you!

I'd also like to thank the Korean and Taiwanese dramas that kept me company for two months. Hahaha! I'm not kidding!!! During those days when I could not even move out of my bed, hotties such as Lee Min Ho and Vanness Wu, gave me a lot of joy and inspiration! So if you ever get to read this, thank you for your hotness. Hahahaha say whaat?!

And also to JMP and of course, my family for taking care of me. Now that I'm well, I will miss the days when you were all being extremely kind and patient coz I'm sure you'd all be back to your mean normal selves in no time. Hahaha kidding!!! I'm just really really thankful and blessed! I'm so happy to be able to bounce back from all of that! God is awesome :))

Til next post!
xoxo,
Yna

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous skirt and striped top!! love your cardigan and the color of your shoes!!
    2 giveaways on my blog:)
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2012/06/two-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at Vanness Wu! XD And congrats on being alive and well :) And I love love your skirt and boots!! :D

    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete